Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Reflection of the last Resources lesson

Ermmm…Now its come to end of the term..

How strange it is when I reminisced on the first lesson, when I first entered this class, the confusion and blankness in my mind, not knowing what to expect. This is also the first time I involved in these blogging things, which of course make me feel worried at first since I even don’t know what actually a blog is, and what it’s used for. But, when the time flies, I become more familiar with all this things.

And now as all things have come to an end, when I reflect back on what we have done throughout this semester, I do realize that I've learnt so much. There may be times of difficulty, dead-ends, explore things that I not familiar with, but I believe every encounter in life serves as a teacher to us and give us a new experiences as well as new knowledge for us.

During the last class, madam Foziah also told us her experience when she study oversea, It such an interesting experience I could say, to study oversea and have the opportunity to explore other country. She give us motivation in order to study hard, to have a high ambition in order not to just have only degree, but also master and PHD…Somehow, this give me some sort of inspiration and motivation…InsyaAllah, I will follow you ma’am..I want to have “Dr.” in front of my name, “Dr.Siti Khatijah binti Abdullah”.

And last but not least, I would like to take this opportunity to say thank to Madam Foziah for guiding us through these 14 weeks. Besides, I also would like to apologize to Mdm Foziah for all the mistakes and negligence that I have caused. Sorry Ma'am!

And so that's all people! Bye bye and see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment