Wednesday, July 15, 2009

THE BEGINNING......










The first lecture of PBEY 3102, Using and Developing Resources For the ESL Classroom-Ermmm...I think its going to be
fun and interesting since I will learn on how to develop and using various resources to be use in the classroom (Yeaah, seriously)... Actually, I'm not a person who is up to date with the technology where I juz know the basic usage of IT such as for e-mail and as a source of information (especially for my assignment) but I don't know how to manipulate all the resources around me that can help me to enhance my teaching...

As a future teacher, I think I really need to prepare myself with all the knowledge and skills in order to ensure the
effectiveness of my teaching and learning process.Thus, I really feel that this subject is very important for me in order to give me some input , ideas and guidelines to enhance my teaching. As we know, children juz have little span of attention and thats become one of the reason for the teacher to have the teaching aids that will attract them.So, now teacher should do something to overcome this problem.... Useful, colourful, creative and interesting teaching aids surely will help a lot!!! . All of these teaching aids will later promote fun but yet meaningful learning. So, I'm really hope that this subject will help me to become an excellent teacher in the future..

K, till then, byeeee....

No comments:

Post a Comment