Wednesday, July 22, 2009

D' Second week...

Hahaha,I'm getting very excited after my lecturer mention about the 5 topics that we going to learn during tutorials...The topics are: internet skills, photo editing skills, audio editing, video editing, and software for ELT.Wah, it sounds cool, interesting, exciting n bla bla bla.... -other words that sewaktu dgnnya(^_^)... ...Hehe, actually I did not have any knowledge about all these skills where I juz know the basic usage of internet but I think all this skills is very important for me as a future teacher...At the end of this course,I might be a person who is expertise in this field, errmmm,who knows right?

So, we have divided into 5 groups and my group have choose the topic of video editing..Talking about the video, I can say that video can be an effective resources to be use in the classroom which will have a positive impact in the student's teaching and learning process..Here is some of the information about the use of video in the classroom which I get from National Teacher Training Institute website,


"Teachers who use instructional video report that their students retain more information, understand concepts more rapidly and are more enthusiastic about what they are learning. With video as one component in a thoughtful lesson plan, students often make new connections between curriculum topics, and discover links between these topics and the world outside the classroom"
(from http://www.thirteen.org/edonline/ntti/resources/video1.html)

Sometimes, it quite hard to teach certain topic, but by using video it can help to enhance the understanding of our students...

Besides, Pn.Foziah also mention about the assignment of porfolio and she also ask us to discuss in our own groups about the topic of Working with Young Language Learner.....
I think dats all for now....see u again 4 d next entry...




No comments:

Post a Comment