Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Photolicious!

Hallo readers!

This week we learn about photo editing. I have been introduced to FX foto and Adobe Photoshop. During the class, madam Foziah show us example of few pictures that have been edited..I really fascinated with the picture that put Ella n Wu Chun together (which Mdm Foziah claim as her favourite actor n actress-correct d name of the actor n actress if I mistaken)…Its look like a real photo…However, its make me ponder about something..Look how we can easily deceive by the fake photos, people can do anything to a piece of photo...So, don’t juz easily believe what we see since it not 100% turn out to be true!

Besides, we are given the task to produce a picture with has been edited. Mdm Foziah has upload lots of tutorials in her skydrive which we can download it and make it as a reference .I find it’s really beneficial since its shows step by step on how to edit pictures using certain software such as FX foto and Adobe Photoshop.

Talking about photo, I really love photos …Its makes us remember about the moment that we go through our life. Before come to UM, I never tried any photo editing software and I did know what we really can do with photo editing software. However, this sem I have learned about photoscape for my technology subject...N I find that’s great! I love it! It friendly user which make it easy to use. We can enhance the pictures and add any effects that we want. Besides, we can combine a few pictures to become a foto.In my resources class, I learn about other software which is more advanced, FX foto n Adobe Photoshop which have more function but yet I think its quite complicated n difficult for me to use it...But, thanx mdm Foziah, 4 d tutorials, its do help me…N not to forget, thanx mdm Foziah to come 2 class eventhough you’re not well…Hope u’re not fall sick again,amiin..

Fuuhhh…Lots of tutorial need to be done! I must start it earlier or else the work will juz chop my sleeping time at the end of the semester…So, I think dats all for now...See u next time ya..

-Juz to share with u…This is the pictures dat I hv produce n upload in d photo bucket..Juz a trial..I edit a few pictures n combine it into a photo..Dis is my sister, my nephew n my brothers-in law…I love dis picture…

Picture After..



Some of pictures before...






No comments:

Post a Comment