Wednesday, August 26, 2009

E book

E book is a new things to me since I actually did not really know what is an e book is actually all about...I hear that word quite some time but quite blur about that ebook.But, for this PMEY 3102,I need to produce my own ebook..Wow!!!Another new knowledge for me,exactly!

As I peep into Wikipedia, ebook is define as :

"e-text that forms the digital media equivalent of a conventional printed book, sometimes protected with a digital rights management system.E-books are usually read on personal computers or smart phones, or on dedicated hardware devices known as e-book readers or e-book devices. Many mobile phones can also be used to read ebooks"...

So,it juz d same like the normal book that we read but it in the digital form which is power point.

Ebook has lots of advantages.For example, its allow animated images or multimedia clips to be embedded, easy to make it,easy to carried out(as it can juz be save in the pendrive)and lots more!In the classroom,e-book can be a very good teaching aids that teacher can used.I juz familiar with the big book before this but I think ebook is another good ideas.By using ebook, we can add sound,we can do it by ourselves which can suit our objectives and can edit it easily.Compared to big book, its cannot be included with sound or any movement.N of cos I will consider to used ebook in my future classroom.

Talking about the last class of my PBEY 3102,mdm Foziah gives us some info about and guidelines on how to produce ebook.For example,the characterization of ebook,setting,plot,theme components,criteria for selecting book and so on.From her lecture its made me have a clearer ideas about what it all about.Besides, madam Foziah also show us some examples of E-book that have been produced by her students.As for me as a future teacher,if I want to used ebook as teaching resources, I need to make sure that my ebook is suitable for children such as have a clear learning objective, interesting story for children,colourful,suitable fonts and pictures and so on...

The next part of class is for us to come out with a story board.But, because of I'm busy install my adobe photoshop to my laptop, so i'm become the last person who saw mdm Foziah to get the green light...And on dat day, I got the red light,so I need to redo it again...

Ermmmm...Actually,I got lots of things that I want to share about ebook...So,to be continued ya.....See u later...

No comments:

Post a Comment