Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Nice sound, good audio, sweet song.....



Everyone loves music...just the types of music that we love to hear maybe different, according to our taste...In order to come out with a nice music, audio editing is important since its can make the music and the sound becomes better and nice to be heard.


Audio editing....dis is actually what I have learnt in my PBEY3102 class.I also got assignments regarding this new topic. For the first assignment, I need to edit a song and for the group work we need to make the sound of the Mp3 as best as we can...


I not good in this field since I not familiar with it...In fact, before this, I never know that we can remove the background sound and all the unwanted sound and also add any effects that we want...


There's a lot of free software that we can use for audio editing such as audacity, audio editor gold and sonysound forg....So, I need to xplore n choose d best audio editor which can help me to do my assgmnts =)

No comments:

Post a Comment