Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Class before Raya holiday=)

Huhu...this entry is about the class before raya holiday...can u guess what happen??Hehe...of course we are all in Raya mode-home said coming, UM said go for a holiday, hehe...and some of us even already gone back, just left a few of us in class...

Just to reflect back what I have learnt...Basically,there's not much input on that day..Mdm Foziah show us two selected videos which I think is very nice and interesting...I love both especially the video about "Bidadariku"by Munif Ahmad...

Then, she asked us to comments on that video..I find that its really interesting with contemporary music combine with the traditional one, nice pictures and good voice,nice lyrics with lots of moral values-blended together which becomes a very touching and meaningful video...


Owh, I love it=)

No comments:

Post a Comment