Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Now, move to video....



After the video editing and picture editing, now we move on to video making...I'm really sorry to mdm Foziah because I didn't attend the class for ninth week since I'm not really well...However,I did not went to clinic and did not have the mc, I thought I just need some rest...I know that on that day we will learn about video (As what i heard from Tuesday class)...So, I asked my friend, Fiera to find a pair for me...And I'm pair with Alif...Luckily,I already have the experience on producing own video such as for my technology subject where each of us need to come out with a video ... Thus, I hope that I can produce a better video than what I have produce before...Moreover, I also hope that both of us will produce a good and interesting video which not only amusing but also give lots of moral values to be shared with others=)

No comments:

Post a Comment